Search This Blog

Real sensation

I like to see a brand with punchy headline or tagline.
It drives me to imagine the message, push me to think deeply or get a simple understanding.

No misleading. No miscommunication.
I really love it.

But sometimes you and I witnessed an inspiring brand with poor campaign.
I meant not in well execution.

It look like the executors were selfish to bring on the egos, not the brand essence itself.

Too much play, less mind maturity. Miss the objective.

I admit that making an execution is not simple as flipping a hand.
Instead of flipping, who can guess it would flop the matter...

But it's neither sin or insane when we are going to enjoy self proud because of the client and our target audience have appreciated on our effort.
Two thumbs up :)

Yes, we can feel the sensation!
It just makes us fly to a magic land. With wide smile on face.

Ok. If you now have a product with promising benefit for your target audience, such peace of mind, unparalleled experience, self satisfaction or something like that, just let share to them.

Make them get the sensation...

Then if you are agree with me, put this copy for your product tagline:

Sense the Sensation

No comments:

Post a Comment